Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
I'm gonna hold on..

Man.. i dont believe Italy actually won France!? Argh! But thank god they drawed for that 90 mins. Or else there goes one buck to Ernest. haha. i know what you're thinking.. ONE buck? Like what? haha. Yea, we had nothing better to do. School's okay today. PE today, we slacked through because of the rain which caused that muddy fields. So we girls decided not to play anything. Yea, went chit-chatting with Weiyan and Cheryl. It's good.. Every other lesson's the same, as boring as it seems. Yup! And after school, baby went off without mentioning anything, like always. And when i called him, he's already on his way back home, so nevermind. Honestly, he's making me real confuse. Is he still mad or what? I dont know? But somehow it seems okay and i hope it IS okay. i mean yea.. I dont know if he really sees it, but i'm here trying real hard, trying my best to make things work. But at times, he had to put really nasty nick which god knows if he's referring to me or not. And also, he and his "bloody romance". And i thought i should be the one going on about "bloody romance". Yea, did i really hurt him SO bad? that he had to do this to me? I mean yea, i'm trying my best to work it out but he always put me down with his nicks and sayings, sometimes the cold war? So what it is? *still trying hard to understand* still, i love Elijah.........

With love, on Monday, July 10, 2006
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse